There is almost absolutely nothing we won’t do for our beloved pets. That’s a given fact for ultimate pet lovers.
Even when household members and guests complain about a certain smell inside your home, and you know that their description of ‘stink’ matches that of the smell coming from your dear pet, driving your pet out is something you won’t even consider. You are willing to bear with your pet’s distinct body odor to the point that you get used to it. You’d rather bear with their stench than not have them near. However, you shouldn’t have to. With our pet odor removal services in Utah you can enjoy the company of your pets inside your home and not have to bear with their unpleasant odors.
Sometimes, you try to do a DIY pet odor removal task. You begin to ask yourself several questions like:
- How do I even get rid of bad odors when my pet is always around?
- What products should I use? How much should I use?
- Should I start scrubbing everything?
- What tools should I utilize?
- How often should I spray?
- Maybe I shouldn’t have a pet?
These thoughts might put you into an internal conundrum, and all of a sudden you find yourself stuck in a dilemma about keeping your pet inside the house. For your pet odor problems, stay calm and contact our cleaning company in Utah. Our job is to do all the dirty work for you no matter how hard the challenge is.
Why should you hire trained and licensed professionals to remove pet odors in your home?
To some pet owners, pet odor removal seems like an easy job to accomplish on their own. There’s always the option in which you can buy a commercial and expensive brand of air freshener then spray it all over your house, or you can do the usual “soap and scrub,” which many believe is the best solution. Sorry, but it’s not.
CONS of DIY pet odor removal:
- You may end up wasting your money. – The products and tools you buy are not guaranteed to be effective.
- The risk of getting your carpets, rugs, and furniture damaged is high. – Heavy scrubbing is something you should avoid because it destroys the material and color of your carpets, rugs, and furniture.
- The results are temporary. – Simply using an air freshener for your home only gives temporary fragrance. It will only last you a couple of hours or days. The odor will certainly come back and the bacteria from your pet’s wastes will remain.
- You might jeopardize your family’s and pet’s health. – Bacteria from wastes lingering around in your home can cause a couple of illnesses among you and your family members and pets. The cleaning agents and fresheners you may be carelessly using around in your home may also contain harsh chemicals that can cause mild to severe respiratory and skin problems.
The PROS of hiring pet odor removal Utah specialists:
- We utilize heavy-duty equipment and safe cleaning agents. The tools we use function well and they’re the best in the industry. We also offer organic deep cleaning, so you have the option to choose all-natural cleaning solutions.
- We can guarantee you a deep clean. We get in between fibers and furnishings to remove all the germs and dirt from your pet’s wastes! It’s no simple cover-up, and it may take a while but, rest assured, we’ll give you the most desirable outcomes.
We service Utah’s locals in: Salt Lake City, Sandy, Provo, Ogden, St George, Orem, Park City, West Valley, West Jordan, South Jordan, Holladay, Murray, Riverton, Cottonwood Heights, Herriman, Alta, Millcreek, Lehi, American Fork, Orem, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Midvale, Draper & more.
Contact us now, and we’ll book you an appointment!